New Family Application
Thank you for your interest in St. Anthony of Padua School. Our school has been in existence since the 1950s and is under the authority of the Catholic Independent Schools of the Vancouver Archdiocese (CISVA). The school is operated by the Parish Education Committee, a mostly elected group of parishioners and parents of St. Anthony of Padua Parish. We are a Class 1 Independent school following the curriculum set by the Ministry of Education of the Province of British Columbia. In addition, we integrate the Catholic Faith into our daily school life with regular prayer and religious instruction. As a Catholic school, we consider parents as the primary educators and expect and value parents’ active involvement in the life of the school. We strive to offer the highest quality of education.
To apply, please fully complete the Request for Application Form and submit it to [email protected]
Each application will be reviewed according to space availability, student needs and category for student acceptance.
Once we receive the completed request for application form, the school administrator will set up an interview between the applicant and their family, and school principal.
The registration package will be given upon acceptance.
The complete registration package must include:
- Photocopy of student’s birth certificate, passport or proof of Permanent Residency or Study Visa
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Parent’s Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Study or Work Visa
- Photocopy of BC residency document (eg. Telus, BC Hydro, Fortis bill, etc.) and property statement/lease contract
- A recent photo of the student